We are excited to announce our plan to open our office again on May 7th. We have taken many steps to ensure that your next visit will be a safe one. We are also happy to welcome new patients again!
Infection control has always been a priority in our office. We have made a number of new enhancements as we are adjusting to life amidst this pandemic. Here are just a few of the steps that we are taking to protect our patients and staff.
- Patients and Staff will be screened with a brief questionnaire and temperature check.
- We ask that everyone entering the office wear a facial covering as recommended by the CDC.
- We will limit the number of patients in the office at the same time.
- We are reducing the number of patients in our schedule.
- As always, we will strictly follow the current guidelines of the ADA, OSHA and the CDC in regard to PPE and infection control.
- Disinfection of all common areas will be completed on an hourly basis
- We have invested in improving the air quality in our office with new installation of UV and HEPA filtration systems.
- Our brushing station will be closed at this time. We ask that patients brush at home prior to their appointments.
- We will implement touch-less check in and out via text.
We will be contacting you shortly regarding your upcoming appointment in our office. We truly appreciate your patience during this time!
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in allowing us to create beautiful smiles for your family and friends. We look forward to seeing you all again - we missed you!
Please fill out the following form prior to your schedule appointment COVID-19 HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE